Last two weeks children learn basic fencing rules and how to referee a fencing match using hand signals and voice commands!
In this activity children chose what they want to build. After putting on safety glasses they learn:
1) How to hold and turn wood in a vise to sand the sharp corners and edges down
2) How to use the hand drill to makes holes for screws and dowel pieces
3) How to saw the parts to their project by clamping the wood into a miter box
4) How to make something spin or turn using a screw, and
4) How to safely assemble the project using hammer and nails.
Children applying good effort and focus are able to complete a level one project each lesson. There
is constant supervision. Safe and effective techniques are given throughout the class.
There is another session to register we encourage new students first to register, 6 classes from 3-
3:55 pm, 3/6/18 to 4/10/18 $145 for k-1 st (6 kids max). From 4-5 pm, 3/6/18 to 4/10/18 $145 for 2-5 th
grade (8 kids max). Priority will be given to new students first.