North County Bus Transportation
San Diego French-American School is pleased to offer its transportation service to and from North County, with one stop in Encinitas and another in Carmel Valley. Avoid unnecessary time driving and stuck in traffic. Instead, register to put your children on the SDFAS school bus.
Coronado Shuttle Van Service
While not-yet-confirmed, new in 2022/23 SDFAS may be in a position to offer a Coronado shuttle (morning service only). Inquire if interested!
Reasons to Take the Bus
- Not a third-party service: Comfortable, air-conditioned bus owned, operated, and maintained by SDFAS (*and Coronado passenger van, if offered)
- Safe and secure. Three-point seat belt system across the lap and over both shoulders.
- Covid-19 risk mitigation. Assigned seating, routine disinfection, increased air circulation (more windows open).
- Eco-friendly. Minimized carbon footprint and cost of service partially offset by household savings on gas.
- Our bus driver. Time with Frank Villalva, our school’s experienced, safety-oriented, and ever vigilant driving professional.
Pricing and Schedules
2022/23 Transportation Program (Routes & Pricing)
SDFAS Transportation Manual of Regulations
For further information, contact our Office Manager, Stephanie Humbert: email@example.com or (858) 456-2807 Ext. 301