North County Bus Transportation
San Diego French-American School is pleased to offer its transportation service to and from North County, with one stop in Encinitas and another in Carmel Valley. Avoid unnecessary time driving and stuck in traffic. Instead, register to put your children on the SDFAS school bus!
Reasons to Take the Bus
- Not a third-party service: Comfortable, air-conditioned bus owned, operated, and maintained by SDFAS.
- Safe and secure. Three-point seat belt system across the lap and over both shoulders.
- Covid-19 risk mitigation. Reduced capacity; distancing & masking; increased air circulation; routine disinfection.
- Eco-friendly. Minimized carbon footprint and cost of service partially offset by household savings on gas.
- Our bus driver. Time with Jeff Husak, our school’s experienced, safety-oriented, and ever vigilant driving professional.
Pricing and Schedules
Pre-COVID Transportation Program
2021-22 Transportation Program
SDFAS Transportation Manual of Regulations
Click here if you want to pay online for transportation.
Click here to print the transportation form and pay by check in the office.
For further information, contact our Office Manager, Stephanie Humbert: firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 456-2807 Ext. 301