We hope you had a great week!
Head of School
Preschool Reopening for Children of Essential Workers
- The Preschool is authorized to re-open its campus for children of essential workers. We are planning to be open for daycare starting June 1st and until July 31st. If you are an essential worker, and interested in sending your child back to campus, please click here to convey your interest. Do not hesitate to contact Babeth and Sophie to learn about our thorough health and safety protocols.
Zoom Password this week : 550062
Distance Learning Survey – Week #10 : Click here
Modifications to the School Calendar
Catch-up days for teachers and students.
- Friday, June 5th – No School
Last Day of School
🎓8th Grade Graduation Pictures
June 6th – 1pm to 5pm
- Individual pictures in cap and gown will be taken on the SDFAS field. Sign up here for a 10-minute time slot to help us avoid big gatherings and obey social distancing guidelines.
🎓 8th Grade Graduation Celebration 🎉
To our Eighth Graders, we are planning a full day of celebrations for your graduation! It will be different from previous years for sure. We will celebrate you and your time at SDFAS with an official online ceremony followed by a festive, fun, and loud parade of cars on campus! More details to follow soon!
- Graduation Ceremony – 11:00 am
- Car parade – 3:15 pm (with cars in the Preschool parking lot starting at 2:45 pm)
🎓 Kindergarten Graduation 🎈
It is with enthusiasm and joy that we will be celebrating our kindergarteners as they reach this milestone on their journey.
- Zoom Graduation – 8:30am
- Car Parade – 10:00 am
Virtual Summer Camp
Click here to register for the Virtual Summer Camp
- 7 weeks of camp, from June 22 to August 7th, 2020
- Monday to Friday (Except July 3rd)
- For children ages 6 (or current Kindergarten) to 17 years old
We will keep you updated if we are allowed to go back to campus during the Summer.
SDFAS Parent Connect Forum
- As parents, we most certainly need to connect with each other during this period of social distancing! Let’s share what is working for us and our families and how we’ve overcome challenges as we adapt to the current situation. Others among us might then benefit from any tips or advice… Happy posting! Click here to enter the SDFAS Parent Connect Forum.
Healthy and Crowd Pleasing Mexican Food
- Thank you, Maru Davila! As part of the SDFAS International Week, parents were invited to a cooking class.
- You can watch the class here!
Preschool – Highlight of the week
Elementary School- Highlight of the week
Middle School Highlight of the week
FACTS | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Vimeo
Middle School Blog | Elementary School Blog | Preschool Blog | Podcast