A excellent alternative for working parents, SDFAS offers vacation camps during the school year! Our vacation camps provide children with additional opportunities for bilingual fun through participation in diverse and engaging activities.
Vacation camp dates for 2020-2021
- February Break: 5 days, M-F (02/22 – 2/26/2021)
- April Break: 5 days, M-F (04/19 – 04/23/2021)
- For whom? Open to Pre-K and Kindergarten students (PK0 – K).
- How many days per week? 5 days a week Monday – Friday.
- Start and end times? Cohorts start at their regularly scheduled time. Schedules will be sent after registration closes.
- Is before or after care available? Regrettably not this year (due to COVID-19 constraints).
- Is there late registration? Registration closes Sunday, April 11th. $50 late registration fee applied after April 11th.
- How much space is available? Pre-K classes are limited to 6 students per cohort. Kindergarten classes are limited to 8 students per cohort.
- Full week with half days until 12:00 noon: $275 (5 days)
(The above option is available only for PK0-PK1-PK2)
- Full days until 3 pm: $350 (5 days) for 1st child, $315 for 2nd/3rd child.
- Full days until 5 pm: $380 (Not available due to COVID-19 constraints)
During vacation break camps no lunch is provided. Campers must come with their own packed lunch (and snack) each day.
What to bring ?
- Snacks and/or lunch, drinks if other than water.
- Sun protection and hat. Please apply sunscreen before coming to camp.
- Medication, if needed, with directions and authorization form.
In addition, for Preschool campers (2-4 years old):
- Blanket, sheets, pillow and pillowcase (or a sleeping bag) for nap time.
- A soft comfort toy, if needed.
Cancellation up to a week prior to a camp’s start date incurs $50 cancelation fee per child. In the event cancellation occurs after a session has begun, no refund is possible. Sick days are refunded if a note from the family physician, pediatrician or primary care doctor is provided. SDFAS reserves the right to combine or cancel camps, if a minimum of 3 registered children (per cohort) is not met.
For further information, please contact:
Ariel Arsac-Ellison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cell phone: (858) 405-9378
(858) 456-2807 (Ext. 307)