Thank you for your ongoing trust in SDFAS for your child(ren)’s education. The re-enrollment agreement for 2020-2021 is accessible via the FACTS Family Portal for review and completion. You will find below a section for each parent/guardian with the link to the Family Portal, as well as detailed instructions.
Both parents must log in separately and sign their own part of the agreement as soon as possible and before Friday, February 28th, 2020 to secure a spot for the 2020-2021 school year.
A $250 late fee will apply past February 28th.
Be sure to use a computer, as the process is not mobile friendly.
Do not hesitate to send us an email should you have questions or concerns, firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE, REVIEW, AND SUBMIT THE RE-ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
Please use your credentials to access the Family Portal and sign your part of the agreement. You will review the pre-populated information, update your FACTS Tuition Account if needed, and authorize the payment of the tuition deposit upon submission of the online contract.
After reading all the instructions below, please click on the following link:
- A box will open
- Enter the required District Code: SDFA-CA
- Enter your username (contact us if you don’t remember your username)
- Enter your password
- Click on Parent
- Click on Login
You are now in the Family Portal.
- Go to the menu on the left
- Click on “Apply/Enroll”
- Click on “Enrollment/re-enrollment”
- A box will open
- Click on “Click here to open Online Enrollment””
- You will see two options under “Packet Status”
- Click on the appropriate one for you:
- Re-enrollment – PK0 – 8th or
- Re-enrollment for “Bourse” applicant (for qualifying French citizens only)
- Start completing the different sections of the menu on the left. You may save and stop at any moment and will be able to come back to where you stopped.
- Once the section is completed and you click on “Save and Next“, a green check mark will appear.
- The “Save” and “Save and Next” buttons are on the fixed blue banner at the bottom of the screen.
- If a yellow sign with an exclamation point appears close to the section in the menu on the left, that means that some information is missing. Please go back. Your child is not registered if you still see exclamation points. Each section has to have a green check mark.
- In the last section on the left menu, click on “Review Enrollment Packet”
- Do not forget to click on the blue button at the top or at the bottom of the page “Complete Review and Submit Enrollment Packet” to submit the Enrollment Packet.
Please use your credentials to access the Family Portal and sign your part of the agreement.