Our 2021 GALA, True Colors, will be virtual!
May 15, 2021 at 6 p.m. (countdown & preview at 5:45 p.m.)
- What is the Gala?
The Gala is our school’s largest fundraising event of the year. All money raised supports programs for our children at the school and many projects to improve school facilities.
- When is the Gala?
May 15, 2021 at 6 p.m.
- Where is the Gala?
This year our Gala will be completely virtual! To elevate your experience you may order dinner through the French Gourmet. Click below to preview the menu
- How does the auction work?
To participate, make sure you pre-register! After registering, you will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of amazing auction items to bid on!
What is the schedule for the event?
Our online auction will be open for bids beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, May 10th, and close on Sunday, May 16th at 8 p.m.
Our live stream program will start on Saturday, May 15th at 6 p.m. Join us for live entertainment, including a performance from a stand-up comedian and a live auction.
- Where does the money go?
This year’s gala proceeds will be dedicated to a Community Resilience Fund.
What can I do to help?
- Sponsor: Discover the opportunities to promote your business. Families and friends of the school are welcome to become an event sponsor and help us underwrite the cost of our virtual event. Click here to download the sponsorship package
- Donate an auction item: click here to download the procurement package or use the online donation form: www.sdfrenchschool.org/2021procurementform/. This year, many businesses have been impacted, and subsequently won’t be able to donate to SDFAS as they usually do. Please support your school, and at the same time support your favorite local businesses so that they can remain open and overcome this difficult period.
- Bid generously
- Donate to the Community Resilience Fund to help us provide students the best learning environment possible.
- Pre-register and if needed, contact email@example.com.
- Invite your family and friends to participate